The sun is shining, school is closed for Winter Break for the next few days, and I’m determined to make it a great weekend! Enjoy these links over your morning (or late afternoon) cup’o’joe.
- The New York Times‘ profiled the progress of the Atlanta BeltLine – and the obstacles the project faces.
- Gina from Noshing on Asphalt’s recap of the inaugural Mississippi River 1/2 Marathon has me already planning my trip to Greenville next year.
- I’m still not quite sure what to make of last Sunday’s Girls, but I really enjoyed Vulture’s reading of the fantasy/reality aspect of the episode.
- My BFF Novelette recently started blogging about her experiences as a “recovering meat-hog” – go show her some love over on The Not-So-Southern Belle in the Kitchen!
- This video of these Avetts-in-the-making made my day! That 10 year old is my banjospiration.