Wow, I have been a slack blogger! This week seemed to fly by, and I’m embracing this three-day weekend with open arms. I’m still on my self-imposed break from running, and I’ll admit that it has been nice to focus instead on things like yoga, spin classes, and strength training. My husband and I have big plans to soak up the sun and go hiking this afternoon on some nearby trails, and I can’t wait to stretch my legs outdoors.
- It’s no secret that I love Lululemon but this Boston Globe article in the wake of the see-through $100 yoga pants debacle raises some really valid points about the cult of Lulu and Lulu rage.
- My grad school pal Kirsten ventured to L.A. and sweated to the oldies with none other than Richard Simmons. Her recap of his class is hilarious and well worth your time.
- The season finale of my favorite show The Walking Dead is this Sunday. While pondering whether or not Rick will actually kill the Governor or just talk about it for another five hours, check out the weird similarities between TWD and…Toy Story. What would we do without Reddit, folks?
- Instagram filters are a modern day Rorschach, it seems. According to this great Gizmodo infographic, I’m an optimist who likes to see the world a little bit brighter. Spot on.
- Last but not least, enjoy this sassy picture of Drake, the dog who is begrudgingly up for anything.